Friday, March 9, 2012

Kept the House!

I'm very happy that I was recently able to help a couple protect their home, car, and savings of close to $200,000, while being treated for Alzheimer's. The husband had developed Alzheimer’s and applied for Benefits. The couple have had to pay close to $110,000 of her assets to the nursing home prior to qualifying for Benefits. As I was able to help with my knowledge on how to exempt assets, not only is the house protected, but also the entire estate. The husband is now in a long term facility specializing in Alzheimer’s care while the wife does not have to worry about how to get by each month. She is protected as long as she lives.

Have you - or someone you know - been in a similar situation? I would like to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment